TO KNOW THE UNKNOWN

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

If I would be with You...


I'd look into your eyes like I've never seen a brighter star....
I'd kiss you like the Sun kisses the new mountain peak....
And then lose the decency of acknowledging the glory
Only to keep glowing in the pleasure of attaining happiness
I'd breathe your breath.
And feel my heart beat beside yours
Yield to its rhythm lest it falls behind ....
And will you not hold me stronger... and help me find my tune
Like an ivy would I cling around you
And realize how incomplete I have been
Without the song I've heard my heart sing when it moves with yours....
Was there a skin there?
Oh were there two!
Or was it just us... defining happiness beyond known boundaries?



রাঙ্গাও যদি নিজ হাতে বারে বারে নানা রঙ্গে
উঠব হয়ে রঙ্গীন তব প্রেম-রাগে ...
চক্ষু দুটি রাখিয়া তোমার দৃষ্টি 'পরে...
তুলিব তরঙ্গ তোমার অধর তলে.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Brinda S said...

touches those moments of closeness... some felt... some dreamt of....

Fri Mar 19, 10:41:00 AM CDT  
Blogger THE FITNESS CONNECTION said...

Nice pics, have you drawn them yourself? Kudos.

Tue Mar 01, 06:58:00 PM CST  
Blogger shalini's world said...

Some of them...yes. This one I have. Thanks for appreciating.

Tue Mar 01, 10:14:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home